Track Anything using Registers
An eTrack Register is a powerful feature that can be used to track almost anything.
Collate all those lists currently in spreadsheets and other databases so eTrack becomes the single source of truth and go-to place for all information across the company. The more you use Registers the more staff are likely to have eTrack open all day long and everything stays up-to-date.
Thanks to eTrack’s unique object design, new entities can be created without code or database changes, relationships and fields defined and security applied.
Data can be edited ‘in place’ like a spreadsheet that makes it very fast and easy to use, no more waiting to ‘drill up and down’ to edit.
Instantly filter the register as you type matching all fields including numbers and currencies.
You can even have nested Registers where selecting of a row in one updates another on the same screen.
What all Registers do
- Repository of searchable knowledge
- Instant search as you type across text, numbers, dollars etc.
- Editing values ‘in place’ like a spreadsheet: lookups, dates, text, currencies, values.
- Nested Registers where a row selection in one register updates another on the same screen.
- Include data from anywhere in eTrack such as the project number or name.
- Apply security to fields to make read only or hidden for specified security groups.
- Multi-level Grouping in any order you wish with totals at all levels.
- Sorting by any column.
- Filtering by a selected field or filter excluding a selection.
- Filter by date range or ‘all dates today and before’ (good for to-do lists!)
- Add notes and view the last note entered.
- Attach documents from eTrack’s Document Management module.
- Email a row using eTrack’s built in Email Module.
- One-click to add a register entry to your Timesheet.
- Click to drill down to see more details of a register row.
- Print and Export to xls, doc, csv, pdf, html etc.
Over the years companies have used eTrack Registers to track all sorts of things.
- Assets (of many different types)
- Risks, Action and Mitigation Strategies
- Contract Administration: RFIs, AIs, EOTs, CSAs, VRs, VQs, Claims, Payments etc.
- Compliance Registers for Certification and Audits
- Maintenance and Contract Renewals
- Training: Courses, Participants, Trainers, Locations, Scheduled Courses
- Staff Skills, Career Appraisals, Personal Development
- Continuous Improvements
- Incidents and Complaints
- Management Letters
- Public Disclosure Notices
- Staff allocations of computers and phones etc.
- Product Libraries
- Requirements, Strategies, Benefits, Outcomes
- Task Management
- Diary Journal
- Running Sheet
Have a think how you can use eTrack Registers and the convenience of having everything in one place.